Faith Tabernacle Church Market Days
Vendor Information & Guidelines
1. Dates and Times- May 10, 2019/10a-6p and May 11, 2019/9a-5p
2. Application & Fee- Application due March 1; Fee due February 25. Fees are nonrefundable
3. Each booth will have a 10x10 space inside our gymnasium. Spaces will be pre-assigned.
4. Each Vendor accepted will be notified via email and added to the list of confirmed Vendors.
5. Set-up and breakdown times: the gym will be open Friday - 6:00a-9:30a for setup.
Vendors must be set up and ready by 9:30a. Please move your car to the back of the parking lot after unloading to make room for other vendors to unload and for customers during sale hours. All booths are to be set up for the entire event. The breakdown is Saturday at 5p. No early breakdowns. Merchandise must be removed from the gym by 8 pm Saturday night. Vendors are responsible for cleanup of assigned space.
6. Chairs & Tables- 2 chairs will be provided for each booth. If you would like an 8’ table included in your space, please indicate so on the application form. A $10 fee will be charged for each table.
7. Electricity- optional, but limited. Indicate on the application if needed. Will be available on a first come basis so apply early. You must provide your own surge protectors and extension cords.
8. Categories- This is a church, family oriented event and we reserve the right to refuse any vendor or item deemed unacceptable and to refuse the display of any merchandise we deem offensive.
9. Smoking nor alcoholic beverages are permitted inside any building of Faith Tabernacle.
10. Pricing & Sales Tax- Each vendor is responsible for pricing their merchandise as well as charging, collecting, remitting all State and Parish Taxes.
11. Food & Drink- May NOT be sold at any booth for immediate consumption. No sales that would take away from our church fundraising concessions.
12. Faith Tabernacle Apostolic Church does not accept responsibility for accidents, injuries, property damage or losses before, during or after this event. Participation in this event constitutes acknowledgment and agreement to these terms.
Questions and further information call – Rose Goebel @ 409.504.0910
Or email ftinfo@faithtabernacleapostolic